Emerging & Established Artists Exchange Info Session/Meet the Mentors
Columbia College Portfolio Center, 623 S Wabash, Room 311
Are you a student ages 16-24? Are you ready to bring your work to an audience? Would you like professional assistance?
Submit your project plans for a chance to work alongside one of three professional mentors who will help guide you and develop your project for maximum impact.
Mentorship will run November 2013 through April 2014.
This is a great opportunity to:
- Learn to manage a project timeline and budget
- Engage working artists and established venues
- Add professional experience to your body of work
2013-2014 Mentors are:
- Music Recording, Production & Presentation - Matt Baron
- Photography - Martha Williams
- Film/Video - Lori Felker.